Saturday, October 22, 2005

BLOGGER BLOCK

My past not only catches up with me - far from home though I may be - but today it has overtaken me and all the hours of the days are not enough to keep up with this daily blog. My promises: to finish my book, to write an occasional column and to tidy up my life must be delivered. A visitor from Canada has reminded me today that the first promise looks like being broken - if I try to keep up with my blog. I can't let that happen. The column is what I call a moveable feast, but I shall blog tomorrow and then close down every activity that allows me to go on making excuses about THE BOOK. And so! - the blog will not henceforth be written daily - only occasionally. I guess it will not be missed by my three fellow bloggers because it has hardly begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment